Are you searching for a job in Delhi, New Delhi? Apply online for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy and many other current jobs in Delhi, New Delhi
Last Date of Application for Lok Sabha Secretariat vacancies is 15-03-2017
Online Application Details for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment of 8 Parliamentary Interpreter is given below.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017, Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2017 Details:
Post Name: Parliamentary Interpreter
No of Post: 8 Posts
Job Location: Delhi, New Delhi
Age Limit for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 in Delhi, New Delhi
- Candidate’s age should be not more than 27 years for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment in Delhi, New Delhi for getting a job in Lok Sabha Secretariat
Eligibility Criteria for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
- Candidate’s minimum education qualification for the Vacancies in Lok Sabha Secretariat should be Post Graduate Degree / Master’s Degree or equivalent
Selection Procedure for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment in Delhi, New Delhi
- Selection for the post of Parliamentary Interpreter for job openings in Lok Sabha Secretariat is based on Written Examination & Personal Interview
Application Fee for Recruitment at Lok Sabha Secretariat:
- Application fees for the recruitment of Parliamentary Interpreter for vacancies in Lok Sabha Secretariat is nil
Last Date of Application Submission: 15-03-2017
Latest sarkari naukri for Parliamentary Interpreter Recruitment 2015, Recruitment 2015. Apply for Sarkari Naukri in , Details of Government Job in Lok Sabha Secretariat Delhi is given below. Government Job Search
How to Apply:
- Application form should be filled.
- Copies of relevant documents are attached.
- Application form and duly attested documents are to be sent to The Joint Recruitment Cell Room No.521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001. In envelope super scribed with ‘Application for the Post of Post Name’.
Download Official notification and Application format for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment in Delhi, New Delhi: http://188.8.131.52/JRCell/Module/Notice/ADVT%202%202017.pdf