Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 Probationary Officer Vacancies
Last Date of Application for Syndicate Bank vacancies is 28-12-2016
Online Application Details for Syndicate Bank Recruitment of 400 Probationary Officer is given below.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016, Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2016 Details:
Post Name: Probationary Officer
No of Post: 400 Posts
Job Location: All India, All States
Age Limit for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 in All India, All States
- Candidate’s age should be 20 to 28 years for Syndicate Bank Recruitment in All India, All States for getting a job in Syndicate Bank
Eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016
- Candidate’s minimum education qualification for the Vacancies in Syndicate Bank should be Graduate Degree in any discipline
Selection Procedure for Syndicate Bank Recruitment in All India, All States
- Selection for the post of Probationary Officer for job openings in Syndicate Bank is based on Online Test & Group Discussion & Personal Interview
Application Fee for Recruitment at Syndicate Bank:
- Application fees for the recruitment of Probationary Officer for vacancies in Syndicate Bank is Rs. 600/- for General candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Starting Date of Application Submission : 14/12/2016
Last Date of Online Application Submission : 28-12-2016
Latest sarkari naukri for Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016, Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016. Apply for Sarkari Naukri in Syndicate Bank, Details of Government Job in Syndicate Bank All India is given below. Government Job Search
How to Apply:
- Candidates required to logon to apply online link given below
- Fill up complete application form.
- Submit the application form with photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of application and keep it in a safe place.
Apply Online for Recruitment in Syndicate Bank 2016: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbpopgdbfdec16
Download Official notification for Syndicate Bank Recruitment in All India, All States: https://www.syndicatebank.in/RecruitmentFiles/PGDBF_ADVERTISEMENT_2017-18-12122015.pdf